Note: this procedure can only be carried out by a System Administrator with sufficient Export/Import permissions - equally, it should not be attempted by anyone unfamiliar with OpenCRM.
Occasionally, you will need to update the Xero REF on the OpenCRM company record. Generally, this is because of housekeeping in Xero.
These are the steps that you should follow;
1. Create a View in OpenCRM on the Company module - include within this view the XERO REF field
2. Filter this view to include the Company Record(s) that you need to update - because this is a housekeeping update, it is likely that you will be looking for a specific single company.
3. Export 'Displayed Company' from the tools section at the bottom of the grid
4. Open the exported file in Excel or your chosen spreadsheet application. Change the Xero REF cell to reflect the new value. Save file with updates.
Note : This FAQ will show you where to find the Xero REF in your Xero accounting application.
5. On the Company module, go to the 'Import Company' option in the tools section at the bottom of the grid
6. Import the Account ID/CRM ID and Xero REF values. This is an Update Import.